05 Sep COVID-19 Update
Our response to COVID-19
“The people are our assets” is one of Multi Cargo Group’s tagline which guides our effort in maintaining the well-being of our employees and clients.
It is especially during these trying times of a pandemic, logistic services play an important role now more than ever– whether it is by delivering essential healthcare equipment, necessity goods to our private clientele, and providing logistic solutions for companies to continue operations.
Focusing on the battle against COVID-19, business operations in Multi Cargo Group and its companies have been adapting continuously following latest Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) listed by our Ministry of Health (KKM), Malaysia and the World Health Organization (WHO) as part of our COVID-19 risk mitigation strategy.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is of utmost importance. Together, let us collaborate towards the fight against COVID-19 and achieve a win-win situation in both lives and livelihood.
Here are our latest updates (as at 6th September 2021):
All staff of Multi Cargo to have been fully vaccinated with 2 doses by 17th September 2021.
–Allowed to operate under the National Recovery Plan Phase 1 under the list of essential services, categorized under transportation and storage.
– 60% of the workforce is allowed to return to office settings while the remaining have to work from home (WFH). Determined by management through assigned shifts.
– Standard symptom screening and body temperature measurement to be taken before being allowed into workplace
– The use of MySejahtera, or other applications approved by MKN to manually record the check-in of an employee, client or visitor into the workplace. Person of interest must present latest status in MySejahtera before entering the premises.
– Prevention principles implemented, immediate response and constant monitoring of safe workplace conditions for all employees.
Warehousing and Logistics
– All truck, side curtain and haulage operators to undergo polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test for COVID-19 detection
– Workplace sanitation to be regularly conducted.
For further information or inquiries, drop us a message here.