As an experienced Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) and home to two of the largest terminal operators in Malaysia, Northport & Westport, Multi Cargo Express Sdn Bhd provides reliable and flexible ocean freight solutions to facilitate the global relationships across 49 countries and growing.
Multi Cargo Express Sdn Bhd offers various services to meet your individual shipping needs. This includes Full Container Loads (FCL), Less than Container Loads (LCL) shipments and Transhipment Cargo Handling.
From consolidation to chartering, Multi Cargo delivers efficient freight solutions that meets your cost and time constraints. Our goal is to always meet our customers’ needs in terms of quality and competitive rates
Benefits of sea freight:
- The industry’s most economical solution, sea freight is generally four times less expensive than air freight on average.
- Ability to handle both oversized and small shipments in high volumes
- More environmental friendly with lower carbon footprints compared to other modes of transport.
Your trusted air logistics solutions specialist for your inbound and outbound cargoes.
Today’s competitive condition rewards a flexible and agile approach in logistics. With our airfreight operations centered at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), our team of air freight experts can design time sensitive tailor-made solutions for you and your business.
At Multi Cargo Express, we understand that air freight is an exclusive and costly operation. Hence, our specialist allows you and your business to economize more by offering customized solutions based on size, routing, and delivery time.
Benefits of Air Freight
- Put your time-critical goods on the next available departure.
- Leverage better rates by consolidating your shipments with others.
- Close follow up on status with airport personnel on respective air shipments
- High level of security and reduced risk of theft and damage.
- Minimize handling and potential damage for shipments.
- Ensure cargoes are not offloaded.
- Instant communication during flight schedule changes.